North Coast Futbul Club provides a need-based financial assistance program to help cover monthly club dues and coaching fees. The program does not cover uniforms, tournaments, travel, lodging, apparel, or miscellaneous expenses. Each year the club budgets a set amount to support the financial assistance program, but this does not guarantee that all applicants will receive support.
▪ The Player Assistance Committee and the North Coast Futbol Club Board will make all decisions about awards of financial assistance (up to a maximum of $500 per player).
▪ Additionally, North Coast Futbol Club may match receipts of up to $400 raised by participating in personal or club player assistance designated fundraisers.
▪ Documentation is required for submission and request for matching funds.
▪ Financial assistance will be applied towards monthly fees and/or the acquisition of uniforms.
▪ Registration fees are not covered by financial assistance.
▪ The Scholarship Committee will keep information submitted and any financial assistance granted in strict confidence.
If you are in need of financial assistance please complete this form as soon as possible. If you have questions relating to NCFC financial assistance please submit those questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to submit a separate application for each child.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE PLAYER ASSISTANCE APPLICATION IF YOU PREFER TO APPLY OFFLINE
Stay up to date on the latest club news and announcements, including when program registrations open and upcoming events!
© 2021 North Coast FC | Petaluma, CA | Sonoma County's Top Competitive Soccer Club | Website by RAD Web Marketing